Spanish

  • Best spanish schools in Spain
  • Best spanish language courses in Spain
  • Best language courses in Spain
  • Best spanish language schools in Spain
  • Best spanish courses in Spain

Popular Courses

DELE Preparation - 4 weeks course
DELE (Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language) is a certificate valued internationally that confirms the level of understanding and command of the Spanish language according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) of the Council of Europe.
International Summer Camp
This camp is addressed to young students (5 to 17) with the perfect mix of different nationalities: 60% are Spanish while the remaining 40% comes from any parts of the world. This means offering the students a real full immersion in the language and a development of communicative and interpersonal skills, which guarantee the best experience both as students and as individuals.

Book the perfect course